Copper tongue scraper
Copper tongue scraper
Tongue scraping is a quick and easy habit that improves your oral ecology and well-being.
Our copper tongue scraper is a magical oral wand ready to transform your tongue into a bed of awakened taste buds without toxins!
Scraping the tongue eliminates bad breath, prevents cavities, improves the functioning of internal organs and aids digestion. Adding this practice to your daily oral care regimen is a simple and powerful way to improve your sense of taste, monitor your internal health, and eliminate periodontal plaque.
Copper is naturally anti-microbial and has a long history of regulating fungi, microorganisms and other bacteria. It was used on sailboats to prevent algae buildup on and under deck. More recently, copper has been shown to be effective against staph, the virus that causes MRSA.
In the Ayurvedic tradition, copper is the metal associated with the Kapha dosha.
How to scrape your tongue
1. Check the language for changes. Before scraping, examine your tongue in the mirror. Note the color of your tongue and the texture of any film or buildup. Examine your tongue every time you scrape it so you can closely monitor its health.
2. Scrape from back to front. The majority of bacteria that accumulates on the tongue is found near the back, where it is dark and warm. Glide gently across the surface of the tongue, scraping from back to front.
3. Rinse between each scraping. Rinse the scraper with hot water to remove any residue that has built up on the scraper.
4. Repeat 7 to 10 times. You may find that quick movements of the scraper are more effective at removing buildup than long scraping.
5. Wash. Use soap and warm water to clean the copper tongue scraper after each use. Use one of these natural disinfectants on the scraper once a month:
One tablespoon of lemon juice to 1 tablespoon of baking soda. Rub the mixture onto your scraper with your fingers or a dry cloth, then rinse with water.
Mix the salt with a few teaspoons of vinegar or lemon juice and pour the mixture onto your tongue scraper. Rinse with water and dry before using.
For best results, scrape your tongue with a copper tongue scraper every time you brush your teeth. By examining your tongue twice a day, you will easily spot changes that may be signs of infections and imbalances that usually manifest as a discolored, mucus-covered, or fuzzy-looking tongue.
The tongue cleaners offered by us are made in India using traditional copper materials. This cleaner is durable and glides with ease over the surface of the tongue, hold it with both hands for easy use.
Weight grams: 30
Country of origin: India